The HHF Woodward Scholarship has been our cornerstone program since the Harold Hunter Foundation was established five years ago. Each summer we send a group of deserving NYC skaters to Camp Woodward for a killer one-week session. Since the scholarship’s inception, we’ve sent roughly three-dozen kids to skate camp.
We’re currently accepting applications for the 2011 HHF Woodward Scholarship. To be considered, an online application must be completed in full and submitted by June 2nd, and you must meet the following criteria:
– Born between August 27, 1993 and July 1, 1997 (Age 14-17)
– Live in New York City
– Have health insurance**
– Unable to attend skate camp without financial assistance
– Applications are due by 11:59pm on Thursday, June 2, 2011
– Incomplete applications will not be accepted
– Recipients will attend Woodward Skate Camp for one week in Summer 2011
– Transportation is provided
NEW Campers: Click here for HHF Woodward Application
RETURNING Campers: Click here for HHF Woodward Application
**For info about free and low cost health insurance for kids in NYC, please visit Child Health Plus.
If you have questions, please email us and include “APPLICATION” in the subject line for fastest response.
2010 HHF Woodward Scholarship Recipients